Roy Krøvel is a professor of journalism at OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University and coordinates the research project Making Transparency Possible financed by The Research Council of Norway. He also heads the research group Media, War and Conflict at Oslo Metropolitan University. Krøvel is a civil engineer and holds a PhD in History.
Mona Thowsen is the secretary general of Publish What You Pay Norway (PWYP Norway), is a specialized organisation that seeks to hinder illicit financial flows in the extractive industries through special investigations, public dialogue and promote realistic policy proposals to governments. It is the Norwegian chapter of the international Publish What You Pay network with over 700 member organisations worldwide. She holds a master in interdisciplinary studies with a focus on illigal drug trafic and the effect on institutions.
Masters degree in Media Studies from The University of Oslo. E-learning advisor and media producer at Oslo Metropolitan University. Working with current and forthcoming projects at OsloMetX
Legacy core contributor
She does not work at OsloMet anymore, but she did a helluva job with all the interactive elements in this course. Gabi misses her.
This work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Norway (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 NO) (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0). You are free to:
- copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- remix, transform and build upon the material
... under the following terms:
- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
At OsloMetX we continuously strive to make our publications more inclusive, by meeting the WCAG 2.1 guidelines. This is, however, a work in progress. We welcome comments and questions, so feel free to send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.