Roy Krøvel is a professor of journalism at OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University and coordinates the research project Making Transparency Possible financed by The Research Council of Norway. He also heads the research group Media, War and Conflict at Oslo Metropolitan University. Krøvel is a civil engineer and holds a PhD in History.
Kristin Skare Orgeret
Kristin has been working with journalism, lecturing and research in several African and Asian countries for many years. She did her Masters in Zimbabwe and PhD field work in South Africa and has been living several years on the African continent as well as in France.
Gabi has a MA in media studies and works as a senior advisor at OsloMetX. She argues that online learning should be interactive and have an element of humor. Gabi hopes you like gifs, cause you will see a few of them during this journey.
Ingebjørg has an MA in Digital Learning Design, and has been with OsloMetX since 2021. Former school teacher, assistant principal and editor.
Dina Jeanette Danielsen
This work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Norway (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 NO) (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0). You are free to:
- copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- remix, transform and build upon the material
... under the following terms:
- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
At OsloMetX we continuously strive to make our publications more inclusive, by meeting the WCAG 2.1 guidelines. This is, however, a work in progress. We welcome comments and questions, so feel free to send us an e-mail: email@example.com.